- Jacqueline specializes in the buying and selling of residential real estate, investment properties both multi-family and residential, and acreage properties in the Saskatoon and surrounding areas
- Member of CREA - Canadian Real Estate Association
- Member of SRAR - Saskatoon Region Association of Realtors
- Member of ASR - Association of Saskatchewan Realtors
- Offering over 24 Years of Award Winning Real Estate Consulting Experience
- Jacqueline is an Associate Broker - Designation received 1998
- Jacqueline has the CBR Designation - Certified Buyer Representative
- I have the VIP Designation - VIP Referral Specialists
- I have the REL Designation - Residential Relocation Specialists
- Jacqueline has extensive post-secondary education including a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Behavioral Psychology which enables her to effectively communicate with people and to interpret body language convocated 1988
- Jacqueline has an Advanced Honours Certificate in Arts in Bioarchaeology - convocated with Honours in 2010 which enables her to think outside the box and to look for the less obvious solutions
- Jacqueline has 2/3 of her Bachelor of Commerce Degree - this provides her with knowledge in economics, finance, and marketing
Jacqueline has volunteered on the following professional committees:
1996 -2002 Member of the Political Action Committee, Saskatoon Real Estate Board
1996 -1998, 2002 Member of the Social Committee, Saskatoon Real Estate Board
1999 -2002 Member of the Disciplinary Research Committee, Saskatoon Real Estate Board
2005 Member of the Realtor Safety and Awareness Committee
1999 Member of the SREB Symposium Planning Committee
1996 - 2015 Member of the Century 21 Social Committee, Saskatoon
1997 - 2009, 2011-2015 - Member of the Century 21 Internal Advertising Committee, Saskatoon
1994-2015 - Member of the Century 21 Easter Seal Committee
2015 - Chair of the Century 21 Fusion Internal Advertising Committee
- 2016-2017 - Member of SRAR - a member of the Professional Standards Committee
- 2017-Present - Member of CREA's Realtor's Care Committee
- Fall 2013 Marketing Expert
- CENTURY 21 Global Referral Specialist
UNIVERSITY OF REGINA, Convocated in 1988 with a B.A., Psychology Major. This provides me with excellent communication skills and the ability to fully interpret and understand unspoken communication.
UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN, Convocated in 2010 with a B.A. HON. (with Honours) in Bio-Archaeology, Specializing in Osteology and Paleo-Pathology. A fascinating hobby but more importantly provided me with the ability to think outside of the box.
I am an Associate Broker - Designation received 1998
I have the CBR Designation - Certified Buyer Representative
Extensive on-going Real Estate Courses and Seminars.
- What I love the most is spending time with my young daughter!
- What I love next is my job...helping people find their dream home is extremely fulfilling. My success has allowed me to be very passionate about assisting children in Third World Countries.
- My family's favorite thing to do would be traveling, both in Canada and to warmer destinations.
- I adore cooking and growing my own produce in my vegetable garden makes it much tastier.
- Our favorite restaurants in Saskatoon include the Granary, Truffles, Cut, Moxies
- Our favorite places to travel are PV in Mexico, San Diego, New Zealand, and the Dominican Republic
- Places we would like to visit include the UK, Spain, Greece, Italy, New Zealand (again), and a variety of different warm destinations in the Carribean
Jacqueline's volunteer time includes:
Volunteerism within the Community
- 2017, Nominated for the University of Saskatchewan College of Arts Alumni of Distinction Award
- 2017, Nominated for CREA's Realtor Care Award - a national award recognizing outstanding community involvement (CREA has over 100,000 Realtor Members)
- 2016, and 2017, Vice President and Secretary, Lakeridge Community Association
- 2014-2017, Secretary, School Community Council, Lakeridge School
- 2014, Vice-President Lakeridge School Parent Council
- 2012 and 2013, Treasurer for the Lakeridge Co-operative Preschool
- 2000-2009, - Member of the Easter Seals 24 Hour Relay Planning Committee which raises money for Camp Easter Seals
- 2009 – Vice President, The Anthropology, Physical Anthropology, Linguistics and Archaeology Students Association
- 2001 - Planning Urban Congress - Planning Committee
- 2001 - 2003, Past President and Treasurer, Canadian Celiac Association, Saskatoon Chapter
- 1994 - 2000, President, Canadian Celiac Association, Saskatoon Chapter
Volunteerism at a National Level
- 1994 - 1998 Mid-west Regional Director, National Board of Directors, Canadian Celiac Association
Volunteerism at a Global Level
- 2002 – 2010 Volunteer at numerous World Vision Events to aid with International Child Sponsorship
- 2009 – Corporate Sponsor of the locally organized and performed Blast from the Past Concert, which raised approximately $20,000 in one night in Saskatoon for a new well for a small village in war-torn Rwanda
- I grew up mostly in Regina but was born in the United Kingdom and moved to Saskatoon in 1989 and have called Saskatoon home since that time.
- My husband, Derrick, grew up as a youngster in a number of smaller communities with Asquith being the last of these until the family moved to Saskatoon when he was in his teens.
- I have a beautiful daughter, Sabrina, who is now nearly 7 years of age.. and step-son and step-daughter
- We both are keenly involved with our family and have a strong awareness of global poverty and the suffering of children in third world countries.
- I currently sponsor 23 children globally through World Vision and Plan Canada. Making a difference in their lives has become a passion for me.
- I am very active in raising money and awareness for Easter Seals locally in Saskatoon and have rappeled three times down Carleton Towers for Kids to Camp
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2016 - Long-Term Service Award
- 2015 - Masters Silver
- 2014 - Masters Silver
- 2013 - Masters Emerald
- 2009 - Masters Silver
- 2008 - Masters Ruby
- 2007 - Masters Emerald
- 2006 - Masters Ruby
- 2005 - Masters Ruby
- 2004 - Masters Silver
- 2003 - Masters Ruby
- 2002 - Masters Ruby
- 2001 - Masters Ruby
- 2000 - Masters Club
- 1999 - Masters Silver Club
- 1998 - Masters Silver Club
- 1997 - Masters Club
- 1995 - Masters Silver Club